Thursday, May 5, 2011

iPhone snapshots

We've made it to Thursday!  Tomorrow is Mike's day off, so we have Daddy home for three full days!  Yay!  The sun shone for the past two days, though we're back to rain and clouds today.  Thor has his first ear infection, so he's been a little extra cranky with that for the past couple days, but he also had his first fit of giggles last night.  He's always been very vocal and has squealed with delight since he started smiling.  But last night was the first time I could really say that he laughed.  Big, hearty, baby belly laughs!  Sig enjoyed the nicer weather and played outside in his sandbox whenever we'd let him.  He also loved blowing bubbles and playing doggie games with Charlie.  He and Charlie have several games they play, but most include Charlie knocking Sig down and Sig laughing hysterically.

It seems that the camera I use to take most of the photos of my kids is my iPhone.  What can I say, it is usually handy and I don't really worry about Sig destroying it unlike the fancy Nikon Mike got me for my birthday.  I plug my phone into the computer about twice a month and today happened to be one of those times.  I got tickled looking at the pictures that were downloaded off my phone, so I've decided to share them with you. 

 Tummy time





 Charlie in the sun





 Easter (Grandma had a special outfit for Thor)


 Sig on an egg hunt


 Self portrait by Sig


 Enjoying our lovely spring weather


 Playing with his sand table


No comments:

Post a Comment